Lews Fishing Reel – Custom Inshore Saltwater – Baitcasting
The Lews Custom Inshore SLP is a baitcaster reel designed for saltwater fishing. This reel features a 10-bearing system, sealed corrosion resistant stainless steel ball bearings, and Zero Reverse anti-reverse one-way clutch bearing. It’s made with a one-piece aluminum frame with a lightweight yet strong carbon handle sideplate with a graphite palming sideplate.
De revalidatietrampoline: volg al onze aanbevelingen! | magento titel tren e tijdschrift fitness – 360º sportfit.
Additional Information & Fishing Tips
- The Lews Custom Inshore SLP comes in a package of one (1) baitcaster reel.
- Features a 10 bearing system with stainless steel double shielded ball bearings, and sealed corrosion resistant stainless steel ball bearings along with Zero Reverse anti-reverse one-way clutch bearing.
- The one-piece aluminum frame features drain ports, C45 Carbon sideplates and a machine forged double anodized aluminum U-shaped 32mm spool, and includes an external lube port.
- The multi-setting brake system uses externally adjustable magnetic as well as internally adjustable centrifugal braking.
- Comfortable on every cast, the Lews Combat Grip® thumb bar makes it easy to control each cast.
- Includes a 95mm bowed anodized aluminum handle with Winn® Dri-Tac knobs.
- Features Zirconia line guide and carbon fiber drag system.
- The Patented Speed Dial® line indicator makes for easy identification of line type and pound test.
- The Patented retractable Speed Keeper® hook keeper makes securing lures not only easy but also prevents Texas rigged baits from scratching your reel.
- Main gear passivation treatment for improved corrosion resistance.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov
USE THE BLUE SCROLL BAR TO SEE MORE COLORS
**Click on Table Heading to Sort